This oil is not only for external use but also add an amazing flavor and aroma to your drinks and food. Add few drops in smoothie to get boost of freshness and energy because this oil also used in aromatherapy to heighten your senses and energy boosting. Mixing it with Frankincense oil, which relive stress and anxiety, and inhaling after rubbing in palms can make your day full of energy and relaxation. This oil is used for foot relaxation as well and you can see a lot of foot care products with this oil as key ingredient. It relax tired feet and let you have nice sleep after rubbing its mixture with any carrier oil or lotion. You can also make DIY body scrubs or use in body massage to sooth and relax your body. Using it diffuser will keep your surroundings minty smelling and leave soothing effect. It can also be used as bug repellent because of its potent smell.
This soothing and cooling sensation in this oil can help you combat the heat as well. You can make DIY cooling spray with this oil which soothe and calm the sun effected skin. After spending day in hot and humid weather out side, spray few drop mixed in water on face and your skin feel instantly relaxed. Cooling, energizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and refreshing properties of this oil can help you with many skin issues including acne, eczema and irritating skin.
Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Provide cooling and soothing sensation
- Help with sinus care including bad breath
- Help with irritated or itching skin
- Boost energy and heighten your sense
- Relax muscles and joint pain
- Natural bug repellant
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Use in diffuser for aromatherapy purpose
- Inhale by rubbing few drop on palm for energy boost and mind alert
- Add few drops in drink for sinus issues
- Add in DIY body scrub or body massage to relax muscles
- Add few drops in water spray bottle for cooling spray
- Add in shampoo, conditioner, lotions and other products for cooling effect